The St. Louis area has seen a dramatic, alarming increase in the number
of crashes involving school buses: 1) On May 4, a school bus crashed near
Gray Summit, Missouri and 2) Today, a school bus carrying elementary students
back from a field trip to the Illinois State Capital was
involved in a crash with a tractor-trailer on I-55 near Litchfield, Illinois.
These recent school bus crashes may be the direct result of:
- School bus driver negligence
- School bus mechanical failures like brake or steering failures
- Inadequate or insufficient school bus maintenance
- School bus owner/operator negligence in the form of negligent hiring
- School bus drivers that have no business driving our most precious commodities
— our children.
Uncovering such negligence can be an expensive, daunting task, however,
a swift, thorough investigation is often the only way to get to the bottom
of these largely preventable crashes.
The St. Louis law firm of Millikan Wright, LLC has the experience, resources
and tenacity to successfully represent those injured in bus crashes and
trucking accidents, or their families, in both Missouri and Illinois.
For a free consultation, please call Brian Millikan or Chris Wright at