Choosing a Medical Malpractice Lawyer in St. Louis
Why Millikan Wright, LLC Is The Right Firm To Represent You
Anytime a person is faced with retaining the services of a personal injury
attorney, it is a difficult and often emotional time of life for that
person. The St. Louis medical malpractice attorneys at Millikan &
Wright LLC understand the range of emotions you face and work hard to
comfort and reassure clients. However, it is important that you make an
educated decision when choosing and retaining the services of an attorney.
What questions should I ask a medical malpractice lawyer?
While many factors play a role in why people choose one attorney or law
firm over another, it is important to consider the following factors,
- Does the injury attorney have specific experience with medical malpractice cases?
- Has the medical malpractice attorney represented clients with cases similar to yours?
- What is the track record of the attorney with these types of cases?
- Has the attorney taken any previous cases all the way to court?
- Does the injury attorney utilize experts to offer testimony?
- What does the attorney charge to handle such cases?
- Do you like the attorney?
- What other cases does the attorney current have pending?
- What support staff, if any, does the attorney have?
- Does the attorney have the resources to front the necessary expenses associated
with your medical malpractice claim?
- Does the attorney have any experience in the jurisdiction of the medical case?
While many attorneys make promises they cannot keep, you need to make sure
that you are represented by a team with your best interests at heart.
Millikan Wright LLC has experience in complex medical malpractice cases.
Our results demonstrate our commitment to helping families recover and heal from an
injury or wrongful death.
Is hiring an attorney at Millikan Wright, LLC expensive?
In choosing a medical malpractice lawyer, it is important to understand
the injury attorney's experience in injury law, particularly medical
malpractice. However, it is equally important to fully understand how
the attorney and law firm will be compensated.
We work only on a contingency fee basis, which means no cost to you until
we secure a financial settlement. Our experienced injury attorneys charge
a small percentage of the damages awarded to their clients once a settlement
of damages has been reached.
If we do not win the case, we absorb the entire cost.
It is important that the attorney you choose to represent a medical malpractice
claim has the financial resources to absorb the costs associated with
pursuing such a lawsuit. Medical negligence claims can be expensive to
pursue as there are many costs, such as:
- Securing experts to testify (includes expert fees, travel, etc.)
- Creation of documents, images, computer graphics, and other visual aids
used in court
- Securing and preserving evidence
- Depositions and legal research
We understand that choosing who to represent you during this difficult
time of your life is stressful and seek to make the process as smooth
as possible. To arrange a no-cost consultation with one of our seasoned
medical malpractice lawyers and learn how you may be entitled to compensation,
call our offices today!